Research and General Business Internship – Monash in Indonesia
Organisation Name: Monash Indonesian Representative Office (MIRO)
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
No. of places available: 1
About the Organisation
Monash Indonesia Representative Office (MIRO) is a Monash-only initiative and our first international representative office. MIRO’s focus is research collaboration, alumni enrichment, collaborative partnerships, and industry and government linkages. MIRO supports a range of activities across diverse disciplines of Monash. Initial areas of focus include health, rail technology, food and education.
Since opening in 2016, MIRO has helped Monash achieve increased bilateral collaboration and new and exciting projects across education and research agendas.
About the Internship/s
Starting Date: Ongoing
Duration: 4 weeks
The duties of the intern will be tailored to their discipline, however, some example duties include:
- Support general daily business of MIRO
- Investigation of foreign investments in Indonesia – Education sector
- Identify potential mobility and internship for Monash students through partnerships
- Research regulations for incoming researchers
- Co-develop a specific project related to intern discipline to support objectives of MIRO.
- Indonesian language skills desirable, but not essential.
Scholarships & Funding
For further information about available scholarships and funding please click on the links below:
How to Apply
Please apply for ATS3130 or ATS3935 Arts International Internship.
For more information please contact the WIL team.