Terms and Conditions
Admission is conditioned upon acceptance of, and compliance with, the below terms.
- For cancellation more than 28 days* prior to course commencement date 100% of the course fee will be refunded less administration fee.
- For cancellation between 7 – 28 days* prior to course commencement date 50% of the course fee will be refunded less administration fee.
- Less than 7 days* prior to the course commencement date 0% course fee will be refunded.
*Refers to all days, including weekends and public holidays.
A notice of withdrawal may be accepted as ground for partial refund of fees if the supporting documentation can substantiate a claim due to:
- illness or disability
- death of a close family member (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or
- political or civil event that prevents a student continuing a program
Applications for refund or transfer must be received in writing at least 7 days prior to course commencement. All refunds incur an administration charge of 10%.
No refunds can be made for cancellations received less than 7 days before the course commencement.
One transfer will be accepted without charge. All subsequent transfers will attract an administration charge of 10%.
Non-Attendance (No Show)
If a student fails to attend a program, course fees will not be refunded or allocated to another course.
- Registrants who wish to complete the unit for professional development purposes are not required to enrol as students or complete assessment for credit.
- Registrants can enrol as a student and complete the full unit with assessment and gain credit towards future programs subject to meeting admission criteria for the intended course.
For enquiries and enrolments for Professional Development Courses please contact (03) 9905 2983.
See also: Terms and conditions