Advanced facilities for Media Film and Journalism students
Media, Film and Journalism students now enjoy access to one of the country’s most advanced learning and teaching facilities, with the launch of the multi-million dollar Monash Media Lab in 2016. The Lab is a spectacular state-of-the art facility which boasts:
- a broadcast TV and video production studio with control room,
- two radio studios with audio replay, telephone hybrid and recording facilities,
- editing and voice-over suites with recording facilities, telephone hybrid and video & sound editing workstations,
- an open plan newsroom with video wall providing a continuous feed of national and international news channels,
- news production software for creation of news bulletins and other productions
- two teaching laboratories and production meeting room
Monash Media Lab is based on Level 5 of Building B at Monash University's Caulfield campus.
Interested in using the Lab?
These purpose-built television and radio studios are also available for commercial use, incorporating quality recording equipment to give your production professional polish. The studios are located near secure parking, public transport, cafes and restaurants.
For full details visit the Monash Media Lab website.