Education and training
To actively support the next generation of migration researchers MMIC offers high-quality professional development and scholarly opportunities. Postgraduates are central to the Monash Migration and Inclusion Centre. As emerging migration scholars in their own right, postgraduates contribute to innovative research, applied projects, and community engagement.
The MMIC Postgraduate Network is a platform for students to:
- exchange knowledge, research findings, and experiences
- develop key concepts, theories, and methodologies
- troubleshoot research problems and issues
- seek feedback opportunities
- foster collaboration on shared projects, workshops and conferences
- access opportunities for research training and professional development
- connect with postgraduates in other local and international universities.