Fastrack your career in culture and the arts industries with a Masters of Cultural Economy at Monash
Are you a creative type with career aspiration in culture and the arts? Monash University is currently taking expressions of interest from final year graduate students of media, fine arts, design and cultural studies for enrolment in the innovative and dynamic Masters of Cultural Economy program.
Why enrol in a Masters of Cultural Economy?
The Masters of Cultural Economy program has been specially designed to help students kick start a career in a range of employment areas where culture, economy and policy intersect.
The program is interdisciplinary and collaborative and is taught by experts who are global leaders in industry, government and academic research in arts and cultural industries with international experience.
If you’re looking to get involved and make a difference in these industries, or looking to add value to your arts and culture career, this Masters program offers active and practical experience in building on creative and cultural ideas, nurturing your skills and understanding to support the development of cultural projects.
What do I get out of this Masters program?
Graduates from the Maters of Cultural Economy program have progressed from their studies to career success in a range of creative roles including,
- corporate, publicly funded, charitable and community entities
- small commercial and not-for-profit businesses start ups
- working across developing, emerging and developed economies in urban, suburban and rural settings.
Providing the opportunity to gain a global perspective and make international and national contacts through higher degree learning and industry fieldwork in this exciting and creative industry, the Masters of Culture and Economy program offers graduate students a unique experience to achieve their creative career ambitions.
I’m interested. Where do I learn more?
- New Masters Programs 2014
- Graduate Coursework Studies
- For more information on the Masters in Cultural Economy at Monash visit http://artsonline.monash.edu.au/graduate-coursework-programs/master-of-cultural-economy/
- Or email Anne Marie Lester : email@example.com
- Information for international students http://www.monash.edu.au/study/international/