Postgraduate conference awards
The ASAA is offering 10 awards for postgraduate students to attend its 20th biennial conference in Perth 7-10 July 2014
Each award is valued at $1,100 and provides:
- Registration for the workshop and conference
- Accommodation for 5 nights in a University college
- Attendance at the conference dinner
Awardees are expected to obtain any airfare from their home institution.
Applicants must be ASAA members who at the time of application are enrolled at an Australian university in a postgraduate program with a thesis component.
Awardees must attend the postgraduate workshop on Monday 7 July and the conference from 8-10 July. They must present a paper to the conference.
Applications should include:
- confirmation of enrolment in a postgraduate program with a thesis component at the time of application.
- statement of the stage of the enrolment (i.e. year 1, 2, 3).
- abstract of the proposed paper for the Conference.
- letter of recommendation from a thesis supervisor.
- short curriculum vitae, including any publications.
Applications should be emailed to the ASAA Secretary, Dr Amrita Malhi, email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 14 March 2014
Awards will be decided by early April 2014.
Find out more: