The Gender and Family Violence team of researchers at Monash University have been contracted by Family Safety Victoria [read the CEO FSV support letter here] to conduct an independent Review of the Information Sharing Scheme and processes of implementation. The first stage of the review was to gather data on information sharing attitudes and practices prior to the implementation of the scheme. The manager interviews and survey we conducted as part of the first stage of the review are now closed.
*NEW* Focus Group registrations now open
Focus groups We will be conducting a number of focus groups in April and May to capture service providers’ experiences of how the scheme is being implemented and operating.
Where: Monash University Law Chambers, 555 Lonsdale St Melbourne
- Focus Group 1: 9-10.30am, Tuesday 24 April 2018
- Focus Group 2: 4-5.30pm, Thursday 26 April 2018
- Focus Group 3: 9-10.30am, Tuesday 1 May 2018
- Focus Group 4: 4-5.30pm, Thursday 3 May 2018
If you belong to any of the following workforces and are interested in participating, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for your preferred date, or for more information.
- Risk Assessment and Management Panels
- Specialist women’s family violence service
- Specialist men’s family violence service
- Child FIRST
- Sexual Assault Services
- Victoria Police
- Magistrates Court
- Children’s Court
- Victim Support Agency, Department of Justice and Regulation
- Victims Assistance Program funded services
- Family Violence counselling
- Corrections Victoria and Correctional Services (including Adult Parole Board)
- Community based child protection in hubs
Your participation is vitally important and we encourage you to have a say. If you have questions about this research, please contact our research manager Dr Jasmine McGowan [email@example.com] or refer to our project page.