Antimicrobial Resistance: Science, Communication and Public Engagements (AMR-scapes)
AMR-scapes is funded by an Australian Research Council Discovery Project grant (DP170100937) to research public engagements with advice regarding the rational and reduced use of antibiotics.
- Examining AMR news and health media messages, including scientific assumptions
- Investigating digital media and narrative perspectives on AMR communications
- Understanding diverse public engagements with health media and AMR messages
- Exploring the enablers and barriers to the enactment of AMR advice in everyday life
- Enhancing the fit between AMR communications and everyday life
- Developing practice and policy outputs, including, products and a policy briefing